Cedar is currently partnered with private-equity backed agritech business to secure an Interim Assistant Accountant. The role is a 3-6 month contract, paying a day rate between £185 - £215 per day (PAYE).
This rapidly growing private equity-backed agritech business based in London, is a leader in innovation, creating sustainable, agricultural products. Their commitment to quality and collaboration with growers ensures environmentally friendly solutions. They offer diverse, unique produce options for healthy, surprising experiences, shaping a sustainable future for all.
The goal is to support the Management Account process though intercompany balance management, reporting and treasury.
- Ensuring deadlines are met with processing invoices, payments on account and month-end closure.
- Work with Treasury team to ensure cashbook subledgers are accurate.
- Produce weekly UK and International expense exception reports.
- Setting up employees or contractors within Concur
- Communicate with contractors and colleagues by email and telephone and respond to their queries efficiently and following up any that are outstanding.
- Raising personal expense recharges when required.
- Maintenance of intercompany balances & invoices issued including eliminations.
- Management Account support with Deferred/Accrued Interest reconciliations
The successful Assistant Accountant will ideally have:
- 3+ years of Accounting/Management Accounting experience
- An ability to collaborate with diverse personalities and effectively explain finance to non-finance teams.
- Demonstrable knowledge of AP and Expense processing and an understanding of wider financial team responsibilities.
- Strong analysis skills, delivering valuable insights into performance variations.
- High level of written and spoken English (And Spanish beneficial)
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two-week notice period. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.