City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is delighted to be working with a global events company based in Central London who are currently recruiting a part-qualified Assistant Accountant.
The company is currently in the middle period of change, and has recently experienced significant growth through acquisitions.
The ideal candidate will have come from within Public Practice and will be looking for their first step into industry.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and presenting them for monthly review and approval
- Accruals and prepayments
- Tracking overheads costs and liaising with the AP team
- Supporting inter-company processing and reconciliation
- Completion of month-end duties
- Assisting with the year-end audit of the Group consolidated accounts
- Preparation of monthly payroll journal in line with internal deadlines
- Assisting with the new system implementation by reconciling data, testing system controls, verifying reports accuracy, etc.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries for several Group entities
- Assisting with other ad hoc projects as required
- Experience dealing with external auditors
- Multi-company and multi-currency experience
- Attention to detail, quality conscious (essential)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Motivated, confident, enthusiastic, creative, well organised
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.