Assistant Accountant - FMCG company (Carlisle, hybrid of office + working from home)
£36k - £40k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading FMCG business looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to work on-site at their factory in Carlisle. Reporting into the Regional Finance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Assistant Site Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and reporting performance against budgets and forecasts
- Highlighting areas improvement
- Business Partner with Cost Centre Managers regarding finance matters
- Completing budgets and forecasting
- Performance Analysis and month end reporting
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and have the drive to progress within a company.
This leading FMCG company look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.