Assistant Accountant | £30K | 9 months FTC | Financial Services| London & WFH
Cedar is working exclusively with a Financial Services company based in the heart of London, in the search for an Assistant Accountant to provide maternity cover on a FTC basis.
You will join a team of Assistant Accountants to cover transactional finance, with a primary focus on accounts payable.
Key Responsibilities -
- Enter transactions into finance system - purchase invoices, staff expense payments, credit card statements and bank transactions.
- Prepare regular payment runs - supplier payments and reimbursing expenses
- Assist with month end journals for accruals and prepayments
- Be a champion for finance systems - online expenses (SAP Concur) and web-based purchasing (iPOS)
- Provide cover for the sales ledger and cash posting
- Support in streamlining and improving processes
Key Requirements -
- AAT qualified OR part qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Substantial experience/knowledge of accounts payable
- Good understanding of accounting principles, processes and procedures.
- Previous use of SAP Concur and iPOS - advantageous
- Financial services industry experience - advantageous
- Confident communication skills
- Drive and ambition!
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH & Office)
- Office based training and onboarding
- Generous employer pension - 12%
- Discretionary bonus - performance related
- 30 days annual leave per year
Please note due to the urgency of this post you will need to be immediately available or on a max one week notice period. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.