3-month interim contract
£130-£152 per day PAYE including holiday pay (DOE)
Cedar are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a fast growing start up on an interim basis.
Reporting into the Finance Director
- Processing and production of purchase invoices, sorting payment queries and keeping ledgers up-to-date.
- Processing payment runs for drivers and other ad-hoc suppliers.
Month-end and management accounts:
- Accruals and prepayments and other month-end provisions.
- Balance sheet control account reconciliation including bank reconciliation.
- Assistance with the preparation of weekly cashflows.
- Support in the production of financial statements.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Involvement in year-end, audits and budgeting/forecasting.
- Assistance with VAT return submission and liaison with external accountants.
- Assistance with payroll submissions and liaison with external accountants.
- Support on management reporting requests and other ad-hoc management reporting.
- You have excellent oral/written communication skills.
- You have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- You are able to perform in a fast-changing environment.
- You take your own initiative and responsibility over your own workload, while working within the goals of the team.
- You have experience with Google Suite and related Google products (Google sheets etc).
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.