£32000 - £34000 per annum + Study Support
about 1 month ago
An instantly recognisable brand within the entertainment industry currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a team of 9 this role will give you exposure to all aspects of accounting so would be ideal for someone who is currently studying and looking to progress their career. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly schedule of Digital International Revenue with commentary on variances.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and analytical review.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the end-to-end intercompany process including; reconciliation and consolidation of affiliate month end balance submissions and corresponding with Affiliates to resolve any issues.
- Preparation of month end journals for all International related financial transactions.
- Assisting with the internal and external audit process by tracking the requested deliverables, collating the evidence and ensuring this is provided to the auditors on time.
- Assisting in the analysis of the Digital Transfer Pricing postings across the group and query any issues with the relevant teams around the world.
- Assisting Finance Manager with continuing roll-out to affiliates of Financial Reporting Tool.
- Assisting Finance Manager with requests from Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury, BA/Legal etc.
- Other ad-hoc analysis and support.
- Continually striving for improvements, development of effective controls and processes while supporting implementation of such improvements.
You will ideally be a finalist or in the latter stages of your study and have previously worked within a larger business which has given you exposure to intercompany accounting and balance sheet recs. Experience with transfer pricing would be a real advantage. You will need to be a quick learner who is proactive in making changes where necessary to improve productivity and processes. The role will also include a studay package after probation. To apply, please submit your CV asap for consideration.