Asset Management - Senior Manager - Social Infrastructure - Hybrid Working - £70k-£80k + 50% bonus + Flexible Working - Large Team - Multiple Assets
Cedar is partnered with a high growth investment business who are looking to bolster their asset management team with a Senior Manager to oversee a portfolio of assets within social infrastructure for a client/asset investor facing role. This will be a brilliant opportunity for somebody at the senior associate or manager level with experience of social infrastructure projects to take a step up. This will offer a genuine fast-track route into senior leadership within the infrastructure industry for a leading developer and fund manager.
- Contribute to all board level decision making for each asset and work on cross-portfolio initiatives.
- Work alongside various directors and co-investors to deliver investment returns
- Give direction to those managing the project's day-to-day operations and advisors
- Assess, implement and deliver optimisations that boost returns, including financial, reputational, and ESG
- Contribute to the success of the wider Asset Management team by sharing best practice
- Projects include schools, hospitals, social housing, student accommodation, and leisure centres.
- Passionate about infrastructure and community projects
- Experience with PPP/PFI projects
- Broad understanding and interest in multiple infrastructure industry sectors
- Experience or exposure to the following sectors: Healthcare, Education, Accommodation, Social Housing, Leisure