Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Payable and Expenses Executive to join a media company based in Central London on a permanent basis.
£30,000- £32,000 per annum
4 days per week in the office, 1 day at home.
Reporting into: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Role Purpose: To assist the Finance and Accounting department with payment and tracking of bills and reconciling discrepancies.
- Resolving supplier invoice queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Receive and record invoices from suppliers
- Obtain receipts or other verification when accounts were paid
- Process the invoices and attach that information to the relative project or department for job costing and financial statement purposes
- Reconciling Supplier Statements
- Make sure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle
- Remit payments on invoices as directed by Accounts Payable Management
- Work in accordance with the payment process outlined by the Accounts Payable manager
Essential Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of accounts payable principles
- Ability to comprehend and manage financial record
- Basic knowledge of VAT
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- Talent for numerical coding
- Enough understanding of accounting concepts to properly code expenses and invoices
- Proficiency with accounting software ideally Agresso
- Intermediate Spreadsheet Skills
- Good communication skills are vital to ensure effective communication within the department and with the wider business.
- Must be able to challenge/review at all levels
- Ability to develop an overview of the business and understand key drivers
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.