Cedar are currently looking for an AP/ Bookkeeper to join a start-up fin-tech firm on a permanent basis.
This is a completely remote role, you can work from anywhere in the world!
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Manage the full Accounts Payable process including supplier's setup, review invoices, and record them in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and process payment cycles- ensures timely payment processing per terms.
- Handle credit cards reconciliation - monitor the transactions, make sure invoices are received and saved, record the transactions in the books.
- Communicate with suppliers, including reconciliation of payment and invoice discrepancies, securing forms as needed (withholding tax, W-9, bank account confirmations).
- Assist in the month-end closing process as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable/GL experience
- Verbal and written English skills
- Experience with NetSuite
- An ability to work according to predetermined deadlines
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details
- Team player.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.