Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager - Tech Industry
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000K
Hybrid: Yes - 3 days in the office
We are partnering with a thriving, unique technology company with headquarters based in East London, who are looking to hire an AP/ AR manager on a permanent basis to lead a team ensuring efficient end to end processes.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Oversee a small AP/AR team conducting objectives, appraisals and career development.
- Ensure the team delivers all tasks and response timelines are maintained.
- Report on AP/AR performances to senior stakeholders.
- Advise and implement best practice ways of working and undertake continuous improvement working with IT, Finance systems and the wider business to implement changes.
- Support Group Treasury on effective cash flow management and reporting.
- Partner with the business to embed the purchase order process.
- Deal with any query escalations that the team need support to resolve.
- Support on the interim and year end audits.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and have an appetite for utilising new systems. You will have recently worked in fast paced, highly pressurised environments and strong interpersonal skills and be able to develop relationships with stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.