Cedar are currently looking for an AP Manager to join a media company on a permanent basis.
Media experience is essential!
Location: West End
Reporting into: Transactional Finance Manager
Direct Reports: dotted line to x3 Aps
Salary: £45,000- £50,000 per annum
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office/ 2 days from home
- Oversee the successful facilitation of our clients audits being primary point of contact with Agencies and External Auditors to ensure we fulfil our audit obligations.
- Thereafter, leverage real time learnings to amend systems and process and drive change to make our end-to-end process audit worthy.
- In time transition to Manage AP team members to ensure they are working efficient and effectively, striving to build continuity and stability within the group.
- Supervise AP transactions and ensure these are performed in line with the company policies for UK & International businesses (ex-US).
- Key point of contract for suppliers and customers ensuring the facilitation of enquiries and a credible and reliable route for escalation.
- Identify with the Transactional Finance Manager regarding process improvements and way to implement sustainable and robust controls at both a business and finance level.
- Drive weekly meetings with Team regarding ongoing queries and outstanding issues.
- Support the Transactional Finance Manager with all internal and external audit queries as they arise.
- Other ad hoc duties relating to the AP ledger.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable or Supervisor working in a Media Environment or an environment which is audited both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to lead process change and passion to work autonomously to a tangible output.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of driving improvements in financial control and financial process, adept at challenging the status quo where necessary and recommending new approaches / efficiencies.
- Great team player who is able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines whilst managing the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Strong people management skills.
- Previous experience of working in the media industry desirable but not essential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Netsuite experience preferable.
- Media experience, or experience in a high-volume transactional business with regular AP statement reconciliation key
- Treasury / process improvement experience
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.