City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an AP Accounts Assistant for a renowned recruitment company based in the City of London.
The company is a household name within the recruitment industry and enjoys a great reputation across multiple sectors.
This role will suit somebody from an AP background with previous experience of working within a recruitment accounts team, who is looking to take on a more varied role.
Team-fit is a key factor for this company, so the ideal candidate will be able to handle a high-volume workload and be able to liaise with senior managers as well as consultants of the business.
Study support is on offer.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Logging purchase invoices following approval process, keeping the purchase ledgers up to date
- Creating PO's
- Prepare supplier payment runs twice a month
- Preparing, processing & allocating ad-hoc payments
- Submitting HMRC VAT & PAYE payments
- Raising monthly recharge invoices to inter-company accounts
- Supervise the expenses processes
- Prepare & update cash flows
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous recruitment accounts experience is highly desirable
- Currently studying, or looking to study AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.