Cedar are currently looking for a part- qualified Finance Analyst to join a professional services firm based in The City of London.
Salary: £42,000- £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Assist with the maintenance of templates which track short term pipeline revenue.
- Assist with monitoring fixed fee projects and other non-standard time and material engagements for appropriate revenue recognition - to include working with billing timekeepers on tracking of budgets for fixed fee projects.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly internal management reports for EFC International operations, including variance analysis and discussion of results against budgets, forecasts, and prior year.
- Support the Senior Director Operations in the development of reports for EFC International.
- Provide accurate summaries of financial performance relative to monthly activities for review with the Senior Director Operations.
- Submitting approval of write off requests for final billing to clients in line with the internal Approval Matrix (daily).
- Processing of time and invoices for external consultants. Includes review of contracts with the Senior Director Operations, arranging approval and payment of invoices and review of time entries per case as billed to clients.
- Assist in the quarterly preparation of bonus/attribution calculations for EFC International operations.
- General support to the EMEA Segment Finance Team.
- Assist with the new client intake process, including electronic file set-up for the purpose of ensuring that arrangements comply with firm policies for revenue recognition.
- Provide supervisory support for junior staff.
- Finance background, but able to apply technical accounting concepts (good knowledge of basic accounting concepts including familiarity with US and IFRS).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to assume full responsibility and accountability for assigned areas of responsibility.
- The ability to multi-task, willingness to learn new skills and develop an understanding of other support operations of the business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.
- Able to work well in a matrix environment in which there will be multiple reporting relationships.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Word and Excel .
- Experience with financial and accounting systems and integrated data analytic tools.
- Qualifications, part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience
- Experience with accounting/reporting for international entities required
- Consulting/Service industry experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with Elite financial systems a plus
- Strong Excel, Power BI and Power Pivot skills required
Please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.