West London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable vacancy for a globally renowned IT company based in West London.
The company holds a stellar reputation within its industry, and is looking for a candidate who is immediately available, or on a short notice period, for a role that could run for up to 12 months for the right candidate.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer billing and payment issues on assigned portfolios.
- Ensures the collections process is working efficiently by monitoring credit limits for customers and collecting all monies due in order to minimize the risk of bad debt.
- Manages the collection of customer accounts from an assigned portfolio.
- Initiates problem resolution by using various research and reconciliation techniques, including account reconciliations.
- Manages bad debt in a portfolio environment by working through issues with assigned customers.
- Handle and document internal and external communications, via phone, ticket or email as outlined in department processes.
- Expected to resolve own and team's accounts issues by using various research techniques, including account reconciliations.
- Forms and maintains collaborative relationships with other departments in order to address and solve issues or implement solutions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Familiar with accounting terminology, AR policies and contract terms and AR policies.
- The ability to make independent decisions for bad debt write offs with minimal risk exposure.
- Strong customer service skills including timely communication.
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including issue resolution via escalations.
- 1-3 years of Collections experience, and customer service experience.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment including high call, email and ticket volume.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions according to department policies and procedures.
- Directly collaborates with various areas of the business to ensure accurate communication of AR status delivered including but not limited to Enterprise Business Unit (verbal, written, presentation).
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.