Accounts Receivable/Invoicing Controller - FMCG/Beverage Business
Salary: £28,000 - £32,500
Location: London, SW
Hybrid: Flexible working policy
A dynamic and fast-growing beverages business based in London, which specialises in premium beverages to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, wine merchants and grocers, are now looking for an Invoicing Controller to join their rapidly expanding finance team.
A unique role that offers opportunity for growth, you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Issuing customer invoices within agreed timescales
- Experience in pricing set ups - setting up customer special prices and discounts accurately
- Checking daily sales reports for pricing and margin discrepancies, investigating, and resolving any issues.
- Processing customer returns and credit notes within agreed timescales
- Investigating errors, resolving them, and identifying solutions to ensure they are not repeated
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Services to ensure customer relationships are effectively managed
- Manage and maintain our invoice procurement platforms - Procure Wizard, Acquire, Amazon, Caternet, Zonal and Forth
- Dealing with complex queries
- Complex reconciliations
- Experience in holding orders with incorrect prices to avoid inaccurate billing
- Experience in handling large volumes of invoices
- Previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to oversee and implement a better invoicing process
- The ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years previous recent experience working within an invoicing role at a retail/FMCG business.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.