£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
AR Manager - - Software Company - - Central London - - £45k - £50k
Cedar is currently working closely with a large software company in Central London that is recruiting an AR Manager.
Reporting to the FC, the AR Manager will be responsible for heading a team of 6 that will be responsible for accurate and timely invoicing, processing of queries and maintaining the debtor's ledger.
- Take complete ownership for AR function, including; billing, credit control, cash receipt forecasting, customer query resolutions, direct debit collections, sales ledger maintenance, reconciliations, reporting, suspension process, bad debt provision, write offs, and revenue assurance, as well as any ad-hoc duties when necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service both internal and external to the business, in line with company policy, including administering the AR inbox and monitoring governance inbox, ensuring all emails have been responded to within targets
- Ensure the cashflow forecast is updated and accurate
- Propose, prepare and document AR related policies and procedures
- Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
- Manage 6 employees
- Propose KPIs for the AR team to work towards and report on performance
- Ensure adequate resource is in place for the team
- Manage the monthly and quarterly billing cycles
- Carry out month end reviews and sign off to confirm;
- Ensure all payments are posted correctly to the ledger
- Provide Debtors analysis reporting to FC & CFO
- Managed quarterly and monthly billing cycles across multiple revenue streams, ideally in a service led organisation
- Previous experience of managing an AR function in a fast-paced environment, with extensive previous experience in an AR Team
- Demonstrate leading continual process improvement both in their department and across the wider business
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills