Accounts Receivable Manager
£45k + Benefits
Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join a well-established media company on a permanent basis.
Reporting into Senior Director of Shared Service
This role will have 3 direct reports.
- You will ensure that your team raise invoices to external customers and to other group companies.
- You will be responsible for resolving any queries and disputes, to ensure that cash collection targets are met.
- You will work with operational teams to identify debts to be escalated to outsourced debt collection agencies.
- You will be responsible for credit assessments of new suppliers.
- You will oversee cash allocations and ensure that this is kept up-to-date.
- You will be responsible for month end reporting of accounts receivable balances and statements for all UK companies, and will ensure that "SOX compliant" reconciliations are produced throughout the year.
- You will use monthly reconciliations to ensure that any intercompany queries or disputes are resolved on a timely basis.
- You will be process-driven and proactive in nature, always looking to identify improvements or if new controls are required.
- You will have extensive accounts receivable experience, not just credit control experience.
- You will have good Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables).
- You will have management experience and are passionate about developing and training individuals.
- You will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be able to enforce controls and ensure processes are followed.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.