Accounts Receivable - Property Industry
Salary: £130 - 150 per day
Location: London, West End
Hybrid: Yes 2 days in the office
Hours: 9.00 - 5.00pm
We are partnering with an ever-evolving property business based in the West End who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Commercial property landlords for more than 50 years, they have many years of experience in placing existing businesses in new premises. With hundreds of properties all over London and the UK they exhibit a passion for the property industry.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Allocate and manage all client payments & refunds
- Analyse and resolve all unallocated cash queries
- Produce reports for stakeholders with status updates
- Work closely with the management team with unresolved queries
- Collate and organise documents for audits
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to form professional relationships at all levels
- Previous experience of dealing with high volume transactions
- Experienced using excel with the ability to do V look ups, pivot tables and formulas
- Experience of working in a high volume, target driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to adapt quickly
- Confident and assertive when required
- Analytical thinker and good problem solver
If you match the criteria above, are immediately available (or on short notice) and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.