AR & Customer Order Processing Assistant 12m FTC - Retail business
Salary: £35,000 12m FTC
Location: Brent Cross, NW2
Hybrid: Office based, WFH 1 day every fortnight
We are partnering with a leading award winning and innovative British retail healthcare business based in London who are looking for an AR & Customer Order Processing Assistant to join them on a 12m FTC basis.
- Support the Accounts Receivable lead, ensuring customer orders are processed in a timely manner, accounts are up to date and complete.
- You will be a key team member working closely with the other finance areas to ensure alignment and adherence to good accounting practice and internal control.
- Liaise with internal personnel and external customers to ensure efficient processing.
- You will support sales teams with the accurate and timely receipt, processing, and invoicing of customer orders.
- Proactively liaise with Sales team for invoices in query to obtain their swift resolution
- Manage queries with customers to ensure accounts are accurate and complete, maintaining good on-going relationships.
- Maintain customer files within SAP, to ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Maintain up to date documentation for Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Support the Senior Finance Manager and Head of Finance with any ad hoc work or projects.
- Process UK orders received direct or via EDI daily
- Manage the Amazon Advance Shipment Notifications in line with the customers' requirements
- Manage effectively customer order queries with the Sales or Supply Chain teams
The successful candidate must have a recent experience working as an Accounts Receivable Assistant preferably in a products related business and have experience with EDI processes. You will be well organised with an analytical mind, have reconciliations experience and must be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.