City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a AR & Billing Specialist for a renowned consultancy business based in the City of London.
The business is the leading global consultancy across their sector and are looking for an experienced AR & Billing candidate, ideally from professional services, to join their growing team. This is a newly created role and would suit someone who comes from a high-value, low-volume environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Liaise directly with clients to reduce DSO and enhance cashflow
- Review of client WIP balances to ensure timely billings
- Escalate bad debts to senior management for resolution
- Review client project setup to ensure accuracy for Billing
- Liaison with Billing Supervisors to ensure timely completion of all client invoicing on a monthly basis
- Perform write offs, rate changes, narrative amendments, credit notes where applicable
- Previous Credit Control, AR, and WIP & Billing experience is essential
- Professional approach to chasing outstanding AR with blue chip clients
- Professional Services experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.