Accounts Receivable German Speaker
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are partnering with a leading company based in Central London who are looking for an Accounts Receivable German Speaker to join them on a permanent basis.
As an Accounts Receivables German speaker your responsibilities will include:
- Raising of invoices and following up with payments for all DACH Regions
- Responsible for dealing with all Purchase Orders and dealing with any queries on purchase orders to ensure a smooth process for payment
- Escalating queries to the appropriate team and following up in a timely manor
- Build excellent relationships with clients via telephone and email
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Senior Management Team
- Previous experience of Accounts Receivables working in a German speaking role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
Then successful candidate must have recent Accounts Receivables experience ideally working in a fast paced organisation within a busy accounts receivable team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems and Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.