Accounts Receivable Specialist
Interim role - 5 months FTC
Hybrid working model
Hours 9:00am - 6:00pm
£14.00 to £17.50 PER HOUR (dependent on relevant experience)
We are working with a luxury global retailer who are looking for a Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their busy team on a 5 month temporary basis.
The role is offered as a full-time temporary role, based at their impressive offices in Central London. The position will initially be based in their offices for 1-month full time, however, once training is complete a hybrid working model will be put in place (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
- Responsible for reviewing all of the daily sales reconciliation, following up, resolving and reconciling differences.
- Manage the reconciliation for all credit card receipts and cheques through to the bank statements and resolve any differences
- Responsible for reconciliation of foreign cash receipts through to the bank statements for all standalone retail locations.
- Deal with all Correspondence for credit card companies on charge back requests and issues.
- Verification of wire transfer receipt through to bank statements prior to release of merchandise.
- Assistance with other adhoc projects as and when required.
Relevant experience working in an Account's Receivable role (high volume, multinational experience is desirable)
Proficiency with MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or have a minimal notice period
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted