Cedar has partnered with an expanding business based in East London. They are currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to support the Accounts Payable Team on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £36,000 - £38,000 per annum with hybrid working available.
- Responsible for the accounts payable
- Responsible for the management, training and development of a medium sized team
- Review of weekly payment runs and reports, including assigning payment process attributes to documents payable, resolves document and payment validation errors, and reviews proposed payments.
- Building a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- View invoices and related documents and take action, such as approving and resolving holds.
- Analyse Payables to Ledger Reconciliation transnational information.
- Creates accounting for transactions, reviews journal entries, and runs account analysis, journal entries, and period close exceptions reports.
- Runs all subledger accounting reports, and reviews journal entries.
- Month end balance sheet reconciliation of AP related balances
- Previous accounts payable team leader experience
- Ability to identify areas and make recommendations for improvements with existing processes
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Organised, proactive, process-orientated and deadline driven.
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organisation to achieve the goal of timely and efficient processing of supplier invoices.
- Experience managing teams and developing team for growth and success
- Intermediate MS-Excel user