Accounts Payable Team Leader - Luxury Retailer - Central London (hybrid role)
£35k - £45k + Benefits
We are partnering with a leading luxury retail business based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the UK Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, professional leader in their field.
As the Accounts Payable Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that there are robust controls in place for the UK payables process
- Ensure that supplier invoices are approved in line with agreements in place
- Review AP mailbox and deal with queries
- Process payments
- Supervise an AP Clerk
- Manage employee expenses
- Prepare and analyse creditor reports
- Always be looking for opportunities to improve processes
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and will have used an accounting system such as JD Edwards. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a busy environment.
This luxury retailer look for people who are dynamic, problem solvers and tenacious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.