City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Leader on behalf of well known UK technology brand, based in Central London.
This role will oversee a team of 2 in the Accounts Payable function, and will report directly to the FC. The ideal candidate will ideally have previous supervisory experience, and will be able to demonstrate experience with improving existing AP processes.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Managing and supervising a team of 2
- Putting weekly payment runs together (BACS, SEPA and International)
- Producing month-end reporting for the accounting team (aged items, debit balances, etc.)
- Monthly reconciliation of AP
- Weekly cashflow reporting
- Review of supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Assisting the business with POs
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within a busy finance department
- Experience supervising staff
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.