Role: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: City of London
Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 working from home
Salary: £35,000 + benefits
Reporting into the financial controller
Cedar is partnering with a growing telecommunications business based in the City of London who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, professional leader in their field.
- Ensure that there are robust controls in place for the UK payables process
- Ensure that supplier invoices are approved in line with agreements in place
- Review AP mailbox and deal with queries
- Process payments
- Manage employee expenses
- Prepare and analyse creditor reports
- Always be looking for opportunities to improve processes
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with accounting system - Netsuite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
This telecommunications business look for people who are dynamic, problem solvers and tenacious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.