Accounts Payable Supervisor - Telco - City based (hybrid role)
£35k + Benefits
We are partnering with a growing telecommunications business based in the City of London who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the UK Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, professional leader in their field.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that there are robust controls in place for the UK payables process
- Ensure that supplier invoices are approved in line with agreements in place
- Review AP mailbox and deal with queries
- Process payments
- Manage employee expenses
- Prepare and analyse creditor reports
- Always be looking for opportunities to improve processes
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and will have used an accounting system such as Netsuite. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a busy environment.
This telecommunications business look for people who are dynamic, problem solvers and tenacious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.