Accounts Payable Supervisor - FMCG Business based in West London (hybrid role - 3 days in the office)
£38k - £43k + Benefits
We are partnering with a leading FMCG business who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor, reporting into a Head of Transactional Finance and supervising a team of 3 clerks to join their well-established finance team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity within a busy department which offers opportunities to progress in your career..
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the AP team's work load
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- Overseeing all aspects of employee expense process
- Manage the Month End close for the payable function including journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with both internal and external queries
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar payables role and will be organised, hands on and be able to build relationships and motivate colleagues. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a busy environment.
This FMCG business look for people who are ambitious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.