- Contract type: Full-Time (London and WFH)
- Location: London, England
- Rate: £29,000 - £34,000
- Duration: 3 months (interim)
- Contact email:
Cedar is currently looking for 2 experienced Accounts Payable specialists to join an international gallery who specialise in modern and contemporary art.
This role is for 3 months in the first instance, with the possibility of one of the roles ending in a permanent contract. The role is offered as full time, temporary and will be based on a hybrid working model (office and home based), working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have solid accounts payable experience, the ability to work to deadlines and to adapt to ever changing workloads. The main purpose of the role is to support the team in clearing a backlog of invoices and reconciliation.
Responsibilities and Person Specification
- 3 + years of Accounts Payable experience
- Processing of vendor invoices
- Checking and processing the Accounts Payable Aging report and reconciling supplier statements.
- Posting bank payments from the bank to the system and the ability to match them to the right invoices/ transactions.
- Processing of Bank Reconciliation
- Multi currency experience
- INFOR experience would be highly advantageous
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.