Accounts Payable Specialist
£34,000 + study support
London based role
Hybrid working (3 days per week office based)
Permanent, full time
Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist studying or looking to study ACCA/CIMA?
If so, we have partnered with a financial services organisation who are looking for a proactive and organised individual to join their growing team. The position has become available due to an internal promotion.
The successful candidate will have proven accounts payable experience, coupled with excellent communication and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing workloads.
- Invoice and payment processing (UK & International) including treasury FX deals and deposit management.
- Daily treasury system (Salmon) reconciliation of bank accounts for Guernsey and/or UK plus cover for overseas offices
- Daily bank reconciliations and postings into SunSystems
- Export of transactions from Salmon to SunSystems
- Employees credit card program management
- Cross training for overseas AP tasks
- Expense claim processing via Concur
- Weekly reconciliation of key balance sheet control accounts
- Generation of receivables invoices
- Send out debtor statements and chase overdue balances.
- Must have suitable accounts payable work experience ideally at a financial services / professional service or other relevant structured organisation
- Graduate level or A-level educated coupled with relevant work experience (or equivalent)
- Actively studying or looking to study CIMA / ACCA.
- A flexible team player
- Experience of SunSystems and/or Concur would be highly advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- First class communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and an understanding of the importance of prioritising work.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.