Accounts Payable Specialist
Global Entertainment Company
Salary up to £32,000
Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
Based in West London
We have a really exciting opportunity for a proven and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Specialist to work for a global entertainment company.
The role will report into the AP Assistant Manager and support the AP team with meeting payment deadlines. The successful candidate will have relevant AP processing experience; excellent organisational skills and be highly motivated.
- Enter invoices using two different systems, checking invoices for accuracy and matching against POs raised by the business prior to sending to the offsite imaging centre.
- Set up new supplier accounts in line with company policy.
- Contact our new suppliers and any changes requested to supplier banking
- Reconcile key supplier statement accounts, including Barclaycard expenditure.
- information by phone, to confirm legitimacy and to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Assist the AP Supervisors in checking the weekly multiple currency payment runs.
- Raise urgent payments to meet the company's business needs.
- Assist business areas with system requests
- Identify foreign VAT invoices to assist the business in VAT reclaim.
- Liaise with suppliers and business contacts regarding any supplier queries.
- Highlight problem accounts to the Supervisors and AP Manager where necessary.
- Assist with training new AP staff
- Undertake various other ad hoc duties as required
Proficiency using Oracle is advantageous but not essential.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.