Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
29 days ago
Cedar is delighted to be working with a renowned FMCG company based in West London who are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager to oversee a team of 4.
The company is an established name in the UK and is able to offer an incredibly social working environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experienced (ideally Managerial experience) of a similar sized team, along with previous experience improving AP process.
- Manage the payables process, ensuring all invoices are processed accurately and punctually by the team
- Support the team in resolving queries; acting as an escalation point in resolving issues when needed
- Monitor the usage of purchase orders; ensuring the process is compliant
- Review and implement processes for the payables processes, providing guidance and training to the team and business where appropriate
- Review the onboarding of new suppliers to ensure that all details are accurately recorded and verified
- Co-ordinate payment runs for suppliers, ensuring best practice controls are followed
- Manage the staff expenses process; monitoring compliance to the expenses policy across the business
- Previous experience in operational finance role, with responsibility for payables and expenses
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and good understanding on the financial impact of payables transactions (AAT or equivalent qualification beneficial)
- Experience in managing people and developing junior staff
- Exposure to large ERP systems and experience in operating an online PO system
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Highly motivated, enjoys problem solving and has excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.