Cedar are partnered exclusively with a global entertainment brand for the search of an Accounts Payable Manager.
Based at their impressive offices in London 3 days per week, with the remainder of the week working from home. This employer promotes flexible working.
Reporting to the Financial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the payables function across various global regions along with driving efficiencies to continually improve and evolve internal controls.
- Assess existing processes and drive improvements across the AP function
- Reviews payment runs, month-end journals and weekly AP cash posting
- Completion of AP month end tasks in line with the Financial Operations month end timelines
- Highlight risks, working cross functionally, and ensuring rigor around each month end close
- Quarterly KPI reporting with a focus on optimising department processes
- Purchase to Pay training for new non-finance users
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Payable Manager or similar leadership role
- Extensive experience in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger (> 5 years)
- Global Accounts Payable exposure - US/SA
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast paced AP team
- Experience implementing and leading a new ERP system
- Be collaborative, a team-player with the ability to motivate a small team
- Excellent communicator with expert eye for detail
- Desire to be best in class
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.