Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a Media company based in Central London on a permanent basis.
4 days per week in the office and 1 day from home
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Assisting with the day-to-day management including reporting on the Accounts Payable function.
- Reviews applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy.
- Managing key client relationships in conjunction with the Account Payable Manager
- Works with the Treasury team to ensure robust cash flow forecasting and sufficient funds are budgeted and available for payment of invoices and other expenditures.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Assist with training and management of all Accounts Payable staff; ensures accuracy of training materials, documentation and conduct of training sessions.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Completes current work according to assigned priorities albeit recognizes changing demands and priorities and validates changes with management where necessary.
- Responds to day-to-day operational priorities while still making progress on project based activities.
- Good communication skills applicable across the business and with suppliers
- Develops an effective working relationship with each team member and identifies and addresses potential problems or issues rapidly.
- Processes large quantities of detailed information with high levels of accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of VAT applicability
- Implements a variety of cross-checking approaches and mechanisms.
- Evaluate and make contributions to best practices.
- Supervises all aspects of maintaining accounts payable records and effectively delegates tasks.
- Analyses data flow between the AP, General Ledger and other financial and accounts payable and purchasing systems.
- Deputises for the Accounts Payable Manager in their absence
- A good working knowledge of ERP 7 and Proactis is preferred and to be fully conversant with Google Applications such as Sheets and Slides helpful
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP