Cedar are currently looking for an AP Manager to join a media company based in Central London.
Salary: £45,000- £50,000 depending on experience.
Reporting into: Transactional Finance Manager
Direct Reports: 3
- Manage the AP team to ensure they are working efficient and effectively, striving to build continuity and stability within the group.
- Supervise AP transactions and ensure these are performed in line with the company policies for UK & International businesses (ex-US)
- Key point of contact for suppliers and customers ensuring the facilitation of enquiries and a credible and reliable route for escalation.
- Identify with the Finance Director and Financial Controller process improvements and way to implement sustainable and robust controls at both a business and finance level
- Support with all internal and external audit queries as they arise.
- Other ad hoc duties relating to the AP ledger.
Key Success Factors:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable Manager.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of driving improvements in financial control and financial process, adept at challenging the status quo where necessary and recommending new approaches / efficiencies.
- Great team player who is able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines whilst managing the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Strong people management skills.
- Previous experience of working in the media industry desirable but not essential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Netsuite experience preferable but not essential
- Media experience, or experience in a high volume transactional business with regular AP / reconciliation key
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.