Accounts Payable Manager - Technology business (hybrid)
£35k - £40k + Benefits
We are partnering with a PE Backed Technology business based in Central London who are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business.
As the Accounts Payable Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage two payables clerks
- Oversee the payables function, making sure agreed time scales are met and suppliers are paid on time
- Review processes and procedures, always be looking to make improvements
- Ensure correct coding including VAT of all supplier invoices in multi-currencies
- Liaise with suppliers and stakeholders
- Assist the Finance Manager with month end tasks such as cashflow and reporting
The successful candidate will have experience of managing staff, working in accounts payable and dealing with multi-currencies in a fast pace, high volume environment.
This PE backed Technology company look for people who are ambitious, pro-active and adaptable with strong interpersonal skills.