Richmond upon Thames, London
£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a renowned FMCG company based in West London.
The company is an instantly recognisable name in the hospitality/FMCG sector and is looking for someone who is looking to begin their career in finance.
As the role is fairly junior, the company is really looking for someone who can demonstrate their eagerness to begin their career, and so someone who has studied finance at University or College and knew they wanted to take this path would be ideal.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Coding & posting of invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Monthly aged creditor analysis including investigation of invoices over payment terms which are not approved
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Adhoc office duties including filing, scanning & post
- Previous multi-site experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail, accurate and methodical
- An ability to communicate and work effectively with non-finance staff
- Problem solving skills with the ability to investigate issues and make improvements
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel capabilities
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.