Cedar has partnered with a world leader manufacturing business based in Surrey. They are currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to support the Finance Business Partners on a 6-month fixed term contract.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata
Location: Surrey (3 office days)
Start date: ASAP
This is a 6-month fixed term contract, supporting the Finance Business Partners with the current backlog. The successful candidate will be processing invoices, weekly payment runs and importing the expense invoices into Oracle Fusion.
- Review, allocate and seek approval for invoices from suppliers and input into the general ledger (Oracle Fusion), ensuring the correct VAT treatment
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliation including the travel statement
- Review invoices on hold and liaise with Finance Business Partners to resolve hold reasons, to ensure prompt payments to suppliers
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and respond to enquiries from internal and external suppliers
- Maintaining the AP inbox and assisting with other ad hoc tasks as requested
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financial Systems and the 3-way matching principle
- Experience with processing high volume multi-currency invoices
- Experience of reconciliations (suppliers and travel statements)
- Ability to manage the resolution of all internal and external supplier queries
- Intermediate MS-Excel user
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a 1-week notice period.
Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.