Cedar has partnered with an international FMCG business based in London. They are currently searching for two experienced Accounts Payable Clerks to support the Account Payable Manager on an initial 3-month contract.
Salary: £130 - £150 a day (PAYE)
Location: City of London (4 Office Days, 1 WFH)
Start date: ASAP
This role is for an initial 3-month contract concentrating on the day-to-day duties of an accounts payable which includes supporting the process from end to end. This includes handling all transactional duties, such as purchase orders, invoicing and reconciliations.
- Review, allocate and seek approval for invoices from suppliers and input into the general ledger, ensuring the correct VAT treatment.
- Providing monthly reporting to the management team on the expenditure incurred.
- Receive and record invoices from suppliers into SAP.
- Reconcile AP vendor accounts on SAP to supplier statements.
- Remit payments on invoices.
- Prepare the weekly payment run.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and respond to enquiries from suppliers.
- Processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- 2/3 years+ experience in an accounts payable role or simialr
- SAP experience - highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and capable of prioritising their workload.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
Please note that you need to be immediately available to apply for this role. If you are interested please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.