Accounts Payable Clerk
£27,000 to £29,000
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
Permanent, full time
Are you an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk looking to work for a very well recognised FMCG company based in Uxbridge?
If so, we have partnered with a global organisation who are looking for a proven Accounts Payable Clerk within their very busy AP team.
The successful candidate will have first class communication skills, proven experience of processing high volume invoices and the ability to prioritise with an ever-changing workload.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and verifying invoices
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Matching PO's
- Managing the AP inbox
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Statement reconciliation
- Ensuring invoice approvals and coding is correct.
- Responding to queries relating to invoices
Proficiency with SAP is highly desirable, however, not essential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted