South West London, London
Up to £32000 per annum
12 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable clerk for a growing technology company based in Central London.
The company is at an exciting period of growth; though already recognised as the market-leader, they continue to push themselves to achieve their goal of becoming globally dominant.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsibility for the accounts payable function for UK and US
- Fortnightly payment runs for the UK, and monthly payment runs for the US
- Processing and reconciling company credit card statements
- Resolve supplier queries
- Posting all bank payments
- Updating daily banking file and informing management team of cash position
- Recording commission income statements in Excel, for month-end journals
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Previous sole-role AP experience is highly desirable
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels of the company, from junior employees to senior managers
- Highly organised
- Strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.