Cedar are partnered exclusively with a global events business for the search of an interim Accounts Payable Officer, to join the team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Based at their impressive offices in London 3 days per week, with the remainder of the week working from home. This employer promotes flexible working.
You will be responsible for adding additional resource to the payables function across various regions.
- Invoice posting (Manual & PO)
- Maintaining the group AP inbox
- Inputting payments on a weekly/bi-weekly basis (BACS, CHAPS etc)
- Payment postings from the cashbook
- Supplier reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers
- Expenses & credit card postings
- Experience of working in a high volume, multi-currency accounts payable environment
- Experience of weekly/bi-weekly payment runs
- Experience processing employee expenses and company credit cards
- A good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX - or a similar Microsoft ERP
- A strong communicator
- Process orientated
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
You will need to be immediately available or on a max one week notice period to be considered for this role.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.