Cedar has partnered with a worldwide Media organisation based in London. They are urgently searching for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their thriving team.
Salary: £29,000 (PAYE)
Location: London (2 Office Days)
Start date: ASAP
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor. The successful candidate will be processing invoices, weekly payment runs and importing the expense invoices to ensure the Purchase Ledger function runs effectively & efficiently.
- Process high volumes of purchase invoices
- Ensure all invoices are processed accurately and authorised in accordance with agreed limits in a timely manner.
- Adhere to our weekly objectives.
- Resolving Internal and External Purchase Ledger queries.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing staff company credit cards & expenses monthly and promptly.
- Monthly review of the aged creditor, investigating, and resolving any outstanding issues.
- Working closely with the Purchase ledger team to streamline, develop and implement efficient and effective processes and procedures. To ensure all processes and procedures documents are kept updated.
- Processing of bi-weekly payment runs.
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role or similar
- Experience with processing high volume multi-currency invoices
- Experience of reconciliations (suppliers and travel statements)
- Ability to manage the resolution of all internal and external supplier queries
- Ability to interact and communicate with budget holders and suppliers in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate MS-Excel user (MUST) and Dimensions and Focal Point experience (Desirable)
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a 1-week notice period.
Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.