Role: Accounts Payable Assistant
Permanent, full-time role offering hybrid - 2 days in the office
Salary: Up to £28,000
Location: Central London
We have partnered with a group of leading global art galleries, who are looking for an approachable and motivated Accounts Payable Assistant who can work independently as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a driven and motivated team within a growing business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the AP process,
- Posting supplier invoices in different currencies to the accounting system
- Chasing and resolving all supplier queries.
- Reconciling accounts to supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Maintain supplier databases and contact information.
- Processing employees and credit cards expenses and verifying the transactions.
- Recording all petty cash transactions and verifying documentation.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Post bank transactions relating to supplier payments.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from the Group.
An interest in art would be advantageous
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted