Cedar are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join an entertainment company based in Central London. You will join the team on a 12 month FTC basis.
This is a fantastic position supporting the Accounts Payable team within the Shared Service Centre.
- Entering and checking invoices for accuracy and matching against POs
- Set up new supplier accounts in line with Company policy
- Process high volume of royalty statements provided by the royalty team
- Perform full checks ready for the quarterly payment runs
- Assist the AP Supervisors in checking the weekly multiple currency payment runs
- Raise urgent payments to meet the company's business needs
- Reconcile key supplier statement accounts
- Identify foreign VAT invoices to assist the business in VAT reclaim
- Liaise with suppliers and business contacts regarding any supplier queries
Experience & Skills
- MUST have previous experience working within a multinational AP department
- Use of Oracle - advantageous
- Use of Sprinter - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Structured professional approach
- Strong work and professional ethics
This role offers hybrid working with a minimum expectation of 2 working days in the office.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online ASAP.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.