Accounts Payable Assistant - International FMCG Business (hybrid role)
£26k - £29k + Benefits
We are partnering with a leading FMCG business based in Hammersmith who are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their well-established finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the AP Manager this is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, fun yet professional leader in their field.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- Managing the payables inbox
- Making sure supplier invoices are processed in accordance with agreed time frames
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- First point of contact for any queries relating to supplier invoices
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and will have used an accounting system such as Netsuite. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a busy environment.
This FMCG business look for people who are ambitious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.