City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar are delighted to bring to market an Accounts Payable position for one of the world's leading media agencies. A constant leader in the market, they are on the search for an eager, enthusiastic AP Clerk to join the Shared Services team and build their career.
The team works collaboratively to continually improve internal processes, so the ideal candidate will be able to take in current procedures while also adding their own experience and ideas to make improvements.
- Match supplier invoices to company PO's.
- Set up supplier accounts.
- Assist with the coding of purchase orders.
- Clear invoices for payment in the weekly BACS run.
- Raise urgent payments to meet fast turnaround needs.
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
- Reconcile supplier.
- Query resolution.
- Experience within a high-volume invoice processing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Have a flexible work attitude
- Possess the ability to work within and to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic role with significant exposure to senior individuals within the business. You will have the gravitas to challenge senior stakeholders and be a key driver in the performance of the current team. You will take pride in developing the team while producing high quality management packs.