City of London, London
Up to £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant on behalf of well known UK technology brand, based in Central London.
Working in their fantastic office in Central Lonon, this role will involve working closely with the AP Team Leader and will be fully responsible for paying all of the company's supplier invoices.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Full responsibility for the centralised AP mailbox
- Process supplier invoices against PO's
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Weekly payment runs
- Checking and setting up new suppliers
- Report outstanding invoices and issues as at month-end
- Query resolution
- Assist AP Team Leader with ad-hoc and month-end tasks
- Identify areas for possible process improvements
Some of the key requirements are:
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Good organisational skills and prioritisation
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.