Park Royal, London
£24000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a well renowned FMCG business who are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant on a permanent basis to support the Financial Accountant in the effective running of the AP function.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are posted timely and accurately
- Ensuring GRNI balances are kept within target and supplier accounts are periodically reconciled
- Supplier statement reconciliations are done on a timely basis
- Ensuring suppliers are paid to their terms
- Ensuring AP balances are reconciled to control accounts
- Processing of staff expenses
- Preparing & publishing daily KPIs
- Assisting cross functional tasks (i.e. AR, Cash book etc)
- Bank reconciliations
You will have a minimum of a years experience in a similar position with good written and verbal communication skills. You will also be innovative and be comfortable putting forward ideas to improve processes and procedures.
Prerequisites for this role are:
1 year's relevant experience
Highly Numerate & attention to detail
Experience of purchase ledger / sales ledger work
Competent in the use of spreadsheets and Word
Good analytical skills
Experience of dealing professionally with customers/suppliers
In return you can expect to join a successful but growing business which will offer future opportunity for progression. Other benefits include:
Monthly team incentives, Pension scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted gym membership, 10% annual bonus, Discounts on selected retail and dining outlets.