South London, London
Up to £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Accounts Payable - - £28k - - South London
Cedar is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a renowned leisure brand based in South London.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The successful Accounts Payable candidate will be responsible for maintaining supplier relationships and will also gain exposure to supporting Management with ongoing projects within Finance.
As the role works closely with the AP Manager, the successful candidate will have experience with being in a senior AP position, while still reporting to a Manager.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Process invoices and credit notes from suppliers
- Set up and maintain supplier records
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Company credit card administration
- Support the management accounts team
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and payments on account
- Supporting Finance projects when required
- Assistance with month-end and year-en
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sage experience preferable
- Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.